Humber Bay Shores Farmers' Market
2195 Humber Bay Park W Trail, Etobicoke, ON M8V 3X7
The Humber Bay Shores Farmers’ Market begins Saturday, May 28th, through to Saturday, October 9th, 2022.
This farmers market represents over 30 local producers and Ontario food producers that feature fresh produce, meat, herbs, cheeses, preserves, and much more.
This market has a peaceful atmosphere surrounded by gorgeous parklands and scenic views of Toronto’s waterfront in the distance.
Saturday Mornings at Humber Bay Shores Park West
During the warm weather months, I look forward to waking up Saturday mornings to visit this fabulous Humber Bay Shores Farmers’ Market, located at 2195 Humber Bay Park W Trail, Etobicoke, in the heart of Humber Bay Shores Park West.
Things I Think You Will Love
Upon arrival, you are welcomed with great music and the smell of delicious food prepared on outdoor grills. You have a variety of food to choose from. Here is a list of food that I think you should check out:
• Cured and smoked meat
• Honey products such as honey, bees wax candles, honey vinegar, honey butter
• Varieties of kombucha
• Beef Sausage, Summer Sausage, Steak, Hamburgers
• Mexican cuisine
• Ontario beers and wines
• Goat milk, yogurt, feta, chevron, soap, goat meat, milk-whey fed veal.
• The FRESHEST fruits and vegetables: watermelon, blueberries, raspberries, potatoes, squash, leeks, tomatoes, green garlic, zucchini, shallots, and onions, rhubarb, radishes, spinach, mint, garlic, onions, tomatoes, basil, strawberries, sprouts, cucumber,
asparagus, vegetables, and herb pots
• Granola-based products include four-seed ginger, nut-free, gluten-free, chocolate chip granola and other Gluten-Free Vegan products.
Other Great Stuff!
Baked goods are my heaven! At this market, you will find and want to buy everything you see: almond croissants, pretzel bagels, pretzel bread, pretzel twists, chocolate-covered pretzels, almond
biscotti, butter tarts, Portuguese tarts (the best I’ve ever had), donuts, tarts and pies.
If you are in the South Etobicoke area, stop by Humber Bay Shores Farmers’ Market to support our local farmers and food producers!